We hope you are able to join us in Boxborough, MA the week of September 22 – 26, 2014, for the 106th FBDCA National Specialty Show; with an Independent Specialty and a French Bulldog Agility Trial.
If you are unable to attend this year’s events, you have the ability to watch live or recorded steaming video (fees assessed for these services) or purchase a DVD or Blue Ray of specific classes or the entire show. These services and products are provided by the third-party show videographer, Show Dog Video Pros. Click the links below to purchase the live or streaming services or to purchase a DVD or Blue Ray copy of the show:
For the detailed 2014 show schedule, CLICK HERE
Trophy Sponsorship opportunities are now available for the 2014 National Specialty, Independent Specialty, and Sweepstakes competitions. CLICK HERE to see what trophies are available for sponsorship or to donate to the General Trophy Fund.
Full page (4.5″ x 7.185″) with or without one photo – or
Two facing pages with a photo each – or
Half Page with or without one photo –
Business card listing page:
Preorder your 2014 Catalog for
– Agility Trial (AKC All-Breed) – Sept. 24 held in conjunction with the FBDCA National Specialty – Premium List
* MB-F is the show superintendent and entries can be completed online via www.infodog.com
Welcome Party (Mon 9/22) – 7:00pm
Costume Contest (Mon 9/22) Immediately following the Welcome Party (More Info or )
New England Picnic (Tue 9/23) (More Info or )
Judges Seminar (Wed 9/24 – $25)
Baer Test (Wed 9/24) (More Info or )
Cardiac Auscultation (Wed 9/24) (More Info or )
Patella Exam (Wed 9/24) (More Info or )
DNA Blood Draw (Wed 9/24) (More Info or )
Microchip Insertion (Wed 9/24) (More Info or )
Members’ Seminar (Wed 9/24) (More Info)
Everything Dog Shows (1-2pm – ) Robin Stansell explores all you need to know about dog shows, sweepstakes and specialties.
Public Ed Committee (2-3pm – ) Sharon Dykes will lead an interactive study, offering an overview of the official breed standard.
Breeder Ed Committee (3-4pm – ) Donna Stoffer and committee presents a breeder round table discussion.
Top 20 Invitational (Wed 9/24) (More Info or )
Beantown Bus Trip (Thu 9/25) (More Info or )
Evening Dinner (Fri 9/26) (More Info or )
Reserved Grooming Space – $15
NATIONAL SPECIALTY LOGO WEAR STORE
Ready to shop?!? !
RV Parking on the show sight grounds (at the Holiday Inn Boxborough) is $30 per day. Reservations and payments need to be made directly with the hotel by completing this and mailing it along with your payment to the hotel. For more information, please click on and read the form. If you have further questions, please contact .
242 Adams Place
Boxborough, MA 01719
- $115.00 nightly room rate (plus tax)
- $25.00 additional pet fee per room to cover cleaning after event
- To reserve rooms online click ; or call 1-800-465-4329. Mention French Bull Dog Club of America when booking rooms to obtain special rate.
- Reservations may be made NOW.
181 Boston Post Road W
Marlborough, Massachusetts 01752-1840
- Rate same as Holiday Inn
- To reserve rooms phone 508-460-0700 or 888-543-9500 and mention French Bull Dog Club of America
- At most 15 minutes from Holiday Inn; easy to get to as both hotels are off Route 495 at different exits.
- Beverly Capstick – Class Dogs, Jr. Showmanship, Misc. Classes and
Best of Breed
- Luis Sosa – Class Bitches
Independent Specialty: Barbara Dempsey Alderman
Obedience & Rally: Elizabeth Chase
Agility: Christie Bowers
4-6 month Puppy: Bruce Smith
Breeder Class: Alvin Samala
Sweepstakes: Allen Weinberg
2014 SHOW COMMITTEE
NATIONAL SPECIALTY SHOW CHAIR
ASSISTANT SHOW CHAIR
NATIONAL SPECIALTY OVERSIGHT COMMITTEE
Andrea Jiles, Chair*
OBEDIENCE & RALLY CHAIR – Bronwyn Breshnahan 508-221-0215
AGILITY CHAIR – Michelle Hrnchar 330-205-0271
SHOW TREASURER – Susan Neidlinger 269-435-2222